Unlock your pet’s health potential through proper nutrition.
Schedule an appointment today and request personalized nutrition advice for your pet.
Make the most of your next visit to the vet!
Ask about our parasite prevention options and wellness testing – an evaluation of your pet's current health.
We are accepting new patients!
Have a new pet or are looking for a new veterinary practice for your furry friends? Give us a call or fill out our new client form to get started.
Complete our New Client Form
Save time, order online.
At South Burnaby Animal Hospital, we are happy to provide you with the option to browse and shop for your pet, all from the comfort of your own home!
Welcome to South Burnaby Veterinary Hospital in Burnaby, British Columbia
At South Burnaby Veterinary Hospital, we are committed to providing compassionate, quality care for you and your pet. Established in 1987 and previously owned by Dr. Carolyn Buxton since 1997, our full-service facility offers everything from general consultations to surgery and dental cleaning. Open 7 days a week, our team of extremely dedicated individuals have been providing the best possible care through honesty, empathy and courtesy. Our veterinarians and our support staff strive to stay up-to-date on the most current medical and surgical techniques. We are proud to say that we have been voted by our clients 18 times as the Best Veterinary Hospital in Burnaby!
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- To provide excellent QUALITY care for your pet
- To provide COMPASSIONATE care for you and your pet
- To excel in customer service
- To maintain open and honest communication with our clients
- To educate our clients about animal care and preventative health care
- To continue to only employ honest, caring, and dedicated employees
- To stay current in all aspects of veterinary medicine, surgery and animal care
- To facilitate access to specialist services for your pet when needed
We are all pet owners and look forward to walking hand in paw with you through your pet’s life challenges with dignity and respect.
To learn more about our hospital, please watch our video!